We know that you will discover the Union County qualities that make it attractive to business, to family, and to lifestyle.
A Place to Grow Your Business
- A Qualified, trained workforce
- Available, shovel-ready sites with excellent freeway access
- Reduce site costs with incentives
- State and regional business assistance funding opportunities
- Excellent schools
- Eastern Oregon University
- Modern medical facilities
- Stable, mixed economy
- Low crime rate
- Sport and cultural opportunities
- Four beautiful seasons
- Wide-open spaces
- Magnificent mountains and streams
- Outdoor recreation activities
- Open public access land
The area’s growth, stability, and viable economy are based on unchanging factors. Our unique geographic location provides a central setting for a diverse economy grounded in:
Our excellent transportation capabilities-I 84, Union Pacific Railroad, the Union County Airport and both large freight and small package shipping services at competitive rates combine with the regions exceptional broadband fiber connectivity to make Union County an active and expanding participant in the global economy.
All this and more contribution to making Union County one of the most livable and business friendly communities in the Pacific Northwest.
We encourage you to visit us and see for yourself all we have to offer you and your business.